Interested in a diverse yet personalised graduate experience?
Our Graduate Program assists you to make the transition from student nurse/midwife to an independent professional in a supportive environment.
- A structured graduate program with rotations through specialty areas
- A supportive graduate network
- A preceptor program
- Flexible working arrangements
- 2 Clinical rotations
Graduates are our future and we offer access to all clinical areas of the hospital as well as fully funded post-graduate programs in clinical specialties after successful completion of your graduate year (funded post-graduate study is available to Australian citizens and residents only).
The Graduate Program at Darwin Private Hospital is aimed at enhancing the professional development of each graduate by:
- Recognising and incorporating individual learning needs and personal attributes into a responsive supported education program
- Facilitating the transition from student to registered practitioner in a supportive clinical environment, utilising clinical teachers, peer support and preceptorship
- Providing documented evidence of each graduate’s experience as part of their professional portfolio development
Applications open 15th until 30th September 2019, for the February 2020 program and must be submitted via the Healthscope Careers website: https://careers.healthscope.com.au/
Items to include in your application are:
- Letter of application including reason why you wish to join our program and indicating if you have a particular area of clinical interest.
- Curriculum Vitae including contact details of 2 referees. One referee must be a clinical teacher, preceptor or senior nurse that you have reported to at a clinical placement
- Academic Transcript (unofficial transcript is acceptable)
- Copies of three recent clinical placement assessments
Sally King, Facility Educator
Darwin Private Hospital, PO Box 42571 CASUARINA, NT, 0811
Tel: (08) 8920 6026