Interested in a diverse yet personalised graduate experience?
Our Graduate Program assists you to make the transition from student nurse/midwife to an independent professional in a supportive environment.
• A structured graduate program with rotations through specialty areas
• A supportive graduate network
• A preceptor program
• Flexible working arrangements
• 2 - 3 clinical rotations
Graduates are our future and we offer access to all clinical areas of the hospital as well as fully funded post-graduate programs in clinical specialties after successful completion of your graduate year (funded post-graduate study is available to Australian citizens and residents only).
The Graduate Program at Darwin Private Hospital is aimed at enhancing the professional development of each graduate by:
- Recognising and incorporating individual learning needs and personal attributes into a responsive supported education program
- Facilitating the transition from student to registered practitioner in a supportive clinical environment, utilising clinical teachers, peer support and preceptorship
- Providing documented evidence of each graduate’s experience as part of their professional portfolio development
Applications to be submitted via the Healthscope Careers website: https://careers.healthscope.com.au/
- Letter of application including reason why you wish to join our program
- Curriculum Vitae including contact details of 2 referees. One referee must be a clinical teacher, preceptor or other senior nurse that you have reported to at a clinical placement
- Academic Transcript
- Signed copies of three recent clinical placement assessments.
- Applications open Saturday 15th until Sunday 30th September 2018, for the February 2019 program.
Sally King, Facility Educator
Darwin Private Hospital, PO Box 42571 CASUARINA, NT, 0811
Tel: (08) 8920 6026